Narrative1 often updates the Excel Template to reflect updates to USPAP, fix minor bugs and issues and introduce new features and tables. If you have customized the excel template, these updates will not be reflected in your template. Here's some suggestions for updating to the latest and greatest:
1. Decide if your template needs any of the updates by checking the 2nd table in our Release Notes page.
2. If your customizations are not relevant to the worksheets that have been updated, you can utilize the Merge Workbooks utility to either merge in your customized worksheet into the new template, or merge the new template worksheet into your customized template.
3. If your customizations are limited to the styling of tables, you can easily update the Fonts of all tables by clicking the Table Fonts button in the utility: Narrative1 Options.
4. If your customizations to tables contain more styling changes, you can utilize Styles to quickly update the Narrative1 template.
5. Finally, if there's a feature or customization you've created in your template that you believe should be included in the N1 template, create a support ticket; email@example.com and provide details surrounding the customization.