Narrative1 Component: N1-Word
Symptom(s): Text that's merged into N1-Word from N1-Excel does not have the desired capitalization.
Typical Cause: N/A
Time required to fix: ~30 seconds (per field)
Solution: Change the field formatting in N1-Word.
1. Right-click on the N1-Word field with a capitalization rule that you'd like to modify.
2. Click Toggle Field Codes in the menu to show the field codes instead of the content.
3. Most fields use the word "MERGEFORMAT" at the end. You can replace this with a few other keywords:
- UPPER: Makes all text upper case
- FirstCap: Makes the first letter capitalized
- lower: Makes all text lower case
4. After the field code change has been made, right-click on the field and then click Toggle Field Codes to display text again.
In the following example, the text of the highlighted field will be all upper case.
After merging from N1-Excel, here's how that field will appear (regardless of the capitalization in the N1-Excel Property Name field).
If you need additional help, please contact Narrative1 Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-319-7467