After logging in, the Menu will serve as an outlet for accessing many of the features available throughout Report Writer.
Please refer to the list below to access the relevant help section for each element of this page, or for a brief summary.
The Dashboard button will return you to the page displayed in the above figure. This view will differ slightly between users, depending on your account level access permissions.
When you share a new comp with a connected user, it will be displayed for that user in the Received Comps table. From there they may decide to include it in their database - thus allowing them to search for it - or ignore it.
The Properties menu is comprised of three sections:
|Search||Search is broken down into three additional sections:
To learn more about these search options, click here.
|Add||This will begin the process for creating a new property record entry by starting on the General page.|
|Navigate / Edit||This option only appears after you have performed a search and have selected a record. The most recently selected record will be stored in memory, and Navigate / Edit allows you to return to it.|
Clicking the Jobs tab will allow users to Search, Create and edit Jobs.
Clicking the Contacts tab will allow users to Search, Create and edit Companies/Contacts as well as Appraisers.
5. TemplatesThe Templates tab in Report Writer provides links to the most up-to-date Excel and Word templates.
Clicking the Settings tab will give you access to the following drop-down options: Customize Comps Sheets, Customize Pages and Share Settings.
Customize Comps Sheets allows you to create a printable comp sheet with specific fields relevant to you for your own internal records.
Customize Pages allows you to edit and create new fields on certain data pages.
- Share Settings gives you access to creating access permissions for sharing your comps with other users.
It is possible to share any number of comps within your database with another company, or vice versa.
Note: Sharing comps is an Administrator feature.
7. User Profile Menu
The User Profile Menu gives you access to specific account-level functions. Clicking the tab produces a drop-down with links to the following: Team Viewer, Default Locations, Web Version, Engine Version and Log Off.
- Team Viewer is a 3rd party tool used by Report Writer Support to diagnose software issues. It allows Support to remotely view a users screen. This link will download the software onto your computer.
When you are searching for comps, or viewing the Site page, a map is displayed. Changing your Default Map Location will make these maps pan to that geographic region when viewing maps. Or if your practice is in a specific country and state, you may set defaults for them.
- Web Version denotes the current version of N1-Web. This version should match the Upload Excel Version on your desktop. Run the Updater on your desktop if it does not.
- Engine Version denotes the current version of the Engine that your company is set to. Run the updater on your desktop to receive the most up to date desktop components.
8. Fetch Properties
Fetch Properties allows you to quickly access very specific records by using the each record's associative ID.