The Export Comps feature allows you to export up to 400 comparable records to an Excel file. It can be found at the bottom of the Land Grid, Sales Grid, Expense Grid, and Lease Grid worksheets within the N1 Excel workbook.
The fields included in the export are the same, regardless of which worksheet the export was generated on.
To use the Export Comps feature, first import comps into the worksheet following the typical process:
1. Click the blue Navigate button on the Land Grid, Sales Grid, Expense Grid, or Lease Grid worksheet.
2. Click the Comps button.
3. Paste the comp IDs into the text box at the bottom of the window then click Add to Worksheet.
4. Click the Close button to close the Arrange Comps window.
5. Navigate to the comp table by clicking on the relevant table button in the Location panel. In the example below, that is the Land Comp Table.
6. Click the Export Comps button found at the bottom of the worksheet.
A new Excel workbook containing the exported comps will open.
7. Once the data has been verified, save the workbook.